NSPCC Online safety
Lucy Faithfull Foundation
Lucy Faithfull Foundation www.lucyfaithfull.
Stop it now www.stopitnow.org.uk
Parents Protect www.parentsprotect.co.uk
Caroline Haslett School recognises its responsibilities for child protection.
Our Safeguarding policy applies to all staff, governors and volunteers working in the school.
There are five main elements to our policy:
- Ensuring we practise safe recruitment in checking the suitability of staff and volunteers to work with children.
- Raising awareness of child protection issues and equipping children with the skills needed to keep them safe.
- Maintaining and implementing procedures for identifying and reporting cases, or suspected cases, of abuse.
- Supporting pupils who have been abused in accordance with the agreed child protection plan.
- Establishing a safe environment in which children can learn and develop.
Child Protection Policy
Flowchart For Raising Safeguarding Concerns About A Child